Tuesday, August 14, 2007

!!?!?!?!WTF???!?!?!??!?!!!!?!

So, as I dig out my trusty little bottle of Pamprin at lunchtime, I idly glance at the "Warnings!" listed on the bottle. Among those is this little gem:

"Do not take this product if you suffer from an enlarged prostate gland."

WTF? Am I the only one completely baffled by the fact that THIS warning would be on THAT particular medication?!?!?!?!

UPDATE 4:17 P.M.:
I just found out I got a 97 (A) for the semester in my sociology class. Woo hoo!!!! Go Jenn, Go Jenn, Go Jenn (she sings as she does the 'cabbage patch' dance all the way around the office)! Also, got paid today, so I'll be going out to Sam's Club to buy a certain book I've been DYING to have all summer (Twilight, Book 3).

Oh, and Jamie starts soccer practice tonight. It's a slightly more competitive (and WAAAY more expensive) soccer league. He'll get to train with a personal trainer and do one-on-one training, and all kinds of stuff that I think he'll love. But if he doesn't, I promised him I'll switch him back down to the less competitive recreation league for the spring season. He's a little sad right now, though, because the coach he's had since we moved here decided she wouldn't be coaching this fall, so he'll have a new coach. I think he'll have fun once he gets over missing Coach White.

No comments: