Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Haven't Done Many Lists...

I haven't done many lists, so I thought I'd steal this one from Suze. Anyway, 50 random questions that might tell some of you some things you want to know (or not). I just wanted to post a more positive post since the last couple have been so whiny.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
You mean you’re supposed to look in the mirror?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$20.53

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
poor

4. Favorite planet?
Saturn

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My house. I lose my cell phone all the time and use the home phone to call it. Then I just track it down by listening for the ringer.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
“The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A long sleeve orange t-shirt with faux white undershirt I got at Wally World a couple years ago

8. Do you “label” yourself?
Does “classic-overachiever-single-mom-slowly-driving-herself-insane” count?

9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing?
I’m barefoot right now, but the last shoes I had on were black soccer slides

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She’s smart, funny and basically all-around great

12. What does your watch look like?
Which one?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading a really good suspense novel called “Hour Game”

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was a very explicit, VERY RAUNCHY text which was apparently meant for the man who used to have my cell phone number, as I sure as heck don’t know any women named Candii and what she was suggesting was anatomically impossible for me to accomplish. LOL!

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I haven’t seen any down here

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
How about a phrase… “um….no” (usually in response to Jamie’s ridiculous and frequent requests for toys)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Jamie

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cottonball dog, Ziggy

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Three – 1) caffeine, 2) caffeine, and 3) caffeine

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Three from a year and a half ago. I’m just now emerging from the dark ages

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Wha? Not applicable

22. Your worst enemy?
I’m my own worst enemy

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Home: A gorgeous picture of a woodland bridge in Central Park my brother took. Work: A promotional still from the Nickelodeon animated series “Avatar: The Last Airbender”. Yes, I am a geek

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Yes, you may stay up a little bit later since you don’t have school tomorrow”. Jamie’s school gets the entire Thanksgiving week off from school

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
The money. If I want to fly then, I’ll just buy a plane

26. Do you like someone?
Most definitely

27. The last song you listened to?
“White and Nerdy” by Weird Al. I like hearing songs about me

28. What time of day were you born?
8:55 a.m. exactly

29. What’s your favorite number?
6 (that’s been Jamie’s soccer number, regardless of team, for years now)

30. Where did you live in 1987?
In Indian Acres in a certain Kentucky town that many of my blogging friends know quite well

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I sooooooo seriously doubt it!

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Mass Communications class at Eastern Kentucky University

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Usually I rock them back and forth until they either spew forth my money or my candy

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Having enduring numerous painful medical procedures involving needles from the age of 6 until recently, there isn’t enough money in the world to induce me to put a tattoo anywhere on my person (unless it’s the rub-on-with-a-sponge-and-water kind)

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Actually, there’s two – Russian and Latin

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Most definitely

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not really touchy feely, but I do enjoy a good cuddle

40. What’s your life motto?
I’m stealing this from a poem a read, but basically “It doesn’t matter what other people think about you. It’s all between you and God, anyway”

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cell phone
Jamie’s epi-pen
chapstick

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Currently, this great little town called Boerne, TX. It’s all antiques, no tall signs spearing the sky, nice old-fashioned Main Street (btw- “Boerne” rhymes with Ernie)

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Little Caesar’s Pizza and breadsticks

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Does a greeting card count?

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No clue how to do anything on my car. I’m a typical female in that all I do is get in the car and drive it. I pay someone else to maintain it.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I’m not going there

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Um, not very

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Ann’s wedding in May. I wore a strapless chocolate brown satin bridesmaid’s dress. Duh! I wore it because I was a bridesmaid

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My throat. I’ve got a sinus thing going on now

50. Have you been burned by love?
A long time ago, but I’m over it now.

2 comments:

Suze said...

lol at the txt msg! i really enjoyed reading this, jenn :)

Becca said...

This is a lot of fun! I'd say come read mine, but I see you already did : )

My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored.