Thursday, November 02, 2006

Eye Candy Thursday



Jamie has gone another month without getting his pyramid down at school. That's three months in a row, folks! So, to show him how awesome that is, he got another trip to Build-a-Bear Workshop tonight. He was allowed to pick out a new "friend", and an outfit for said friend and another outfit for Fuzz Lightyear. Mommy went overboard, as usual. I couldn't really afford it, but I was getting really tired of having to tell Jamie "no" all the time. You can't really tell in the picture, but those are "Superman" pajamas that Fuzz is wearing.

I was going to wait until the weekend, but then I realized getting him a new BAB toy will keep him entertained tomorrow night after soccer practice so that I can do the homework I've been avoiding all week - a term paper, a short article review, five chapters of US History (wish I'd thought to get a copy of a certain Dave Barry book for myself, as well!), and various and sundry other assignments that, while not due this week, will be coming due before Thanksgiving. But procrastination works well for me, and I like to stick to what I'm good at!

Big hugs to you all. Boss out of town tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a moment to post some Halloween pics for Eye Candy Friday.

2 comments:

Just Julez said...

I rarely comment here, and for that, I apologize. If it makes you feel any better, I think I neglect everyone at least a little, so I don't discriminate *giggle*

I'm not in school, but if it makes you feel any better, I've got so much ilk in my car that I can't ride with the windows down because stuff takes flight in there. Grocery receipts become little paper airplanes when the windows are down and you're doing 65. I don't know why I procrastinate about some things but can't sleep at night if I delay others.

I feel ya on getting tired of saying no all the time. The good news is, I don't remember much at all about the things I got as a child, but I remember quite well the time I spent with the people that loved me. I bet our boys will be the same!

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Thanks! I do think they'll be the same!