Sunday, June 24, 2012

Some Pics from Comicon

At Comicon on Friday, I got myself some bling....
I feel this is perfect for a Gifted and Talented teacher, don't you?


I also took in a show.


A "Rocky Horror"-esque reenactment of "Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog." I did as the title commanded and sang along. Jamie pretended he did not know me.

We also saw some local wildlife.

I was tempted to leave the boys with the Ewok, since they seemed to like it there.


I do not know these people, but R2D2 was really cool! His head swiveled around and he "talked" to you in response to your voice. This was taken Saturday, when I went back without the boys. Heh heh heh.

I visited their research and development department.
It would seem their researchers have put together this "little" guy to counteract a growing threat of war from across the sea. I tried to convince them this was a bad idea, but no one would listen to me. (Name that Doctor Who episode!)

I was so greatly affected by my two days of exposure that I found myself going native, so to speak.

When I got home, I dyed my hair purple as part of the costume I'm going to wear tomorrow. Also because I've wanted purple hair for years, but was working in a job that specifically banned it. I'll put it back to a color that is a little closer to my natural one come August.



1 comment:

Jessi said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope you are truly having a blast.