Thursday, March 15, 2007

RIP Little Red and Silver LG Flippy Camera Phone

My phone is MIA, presumed dead. My poor little camera phone (full of irreplaceable pictures of Jamie's last school concert) disappeared on Tuesday. I last used it as Jamie, Everett and I were heading out to eat breakfast and go to a museum before taking Everett to the airport. It was raining really hard that day, so I let the guys out at the museum entrance before parking - across the street in the back lot of an IHOP. I had to hurdle several huge puddles, as well as jump across the rivers flowing down the sides of the street. I believe my phone fell out of my purse during one of these athletic feats. I tried calling my cell phone (something I often have to do as I search for it in the house) and it went straight to voice mail. This only happens when the phone is off. I can only assume that as the phone hit the water, it was short circuited and turned off. Now my phone is MIA, presumed dead, and I have to undergo the hassle of replacing it. Oh well, it was a fun weekend, and a dead/missing phone is a small price to pay, regardless of how annoying. The irreplaceable pictures break my heart, though.

2 comments:

Tooz said...

There will be other concerts. The important pictures are the ones in your heart. Love you.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Love you too, and thanks for putting it in some perspective for me.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, Tooz, and Happy Birthday, Lydia!

Love you great big bunches!