Friday, December 15, 2006

The Semester is Officially OVER!!!

I just submitted my last paper for the semester, which officially ends at 11:59 p.m. tonight. Woo hoo! So far, my final grades are:

US History (1865 to the Present) - B
Criminal Evidence and Procedure - A
Women: Images and Perspectives - A

I just turned in my last paper for Dance, Gender and Culture, but I'm fairly certain I'm getting an A in that class. The paper I turned in is worth 20 points, but I only need to get 14 on it to still have an A in the class. Considering the fact that I'm very ill still, I'm darn proud of myself for getting it done on time. And not to be conceited, but I'm fairly certain I'll get higher than a 14 on it. Unless of course I'm still coasting on a phenergan-induced high which has led me to believe my academic prowess much greater than it actually is at this point.... I'll keep y'all posted.

Love and big hugs to all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! Jenn, please, please take care of yourself. Get some rest, drink some tea, turn off your phone, and take a break.
Hope you get better soon. I can't believe what you're accomplishing right now!

Tooz said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're doing so well, but I'm not surprised. Just to survive the last few years hasn't been any less effort than this. You can do a lot of stuff on your own, but you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Love you.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Thank you both so much! And thanks for the reminder, Tooz.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

OK, it's official. My instructor must have stayed up all night grading papers. My final grade in Dance, Gender and Culture is, indeed, an A. Woo hoo! With a little more effort, I could have made the B in History an A, but I just didn't have any more to give. I'll take the B and be glad.

Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

WTG! I mean, REALLY wtg! Why don't you send some of that good grade karma to Ky for my kid? :)

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Thanks, Julez (big, cheesy grin stretched all the way across my face). But first, I'll have to send some of that karma to my own kid. He got all A's and B's except for reading. He got a C. I have to keep reminding myself to be glad it isn't a D or F like it was near this time last year.