Monday, December 22, 2008

Can You Give Me a Hint?

On Sunday afternoon, Jamie went Christmas shopping with his BB Bill.  He came home with FOUR presents, all wrapped neatly, to put under the tree – FOR ME!  Since the packages were wrapped very nicely, with straight edges and taped down seams, I know Jamie did not wrap them.  However, I DO know he picked them all out himself for me.  Now, I’m dying of curiosity!  Usually, Jamie is pestering me at this time of year, wanting hints on what is in the brightly colored packages under the tree.  This year, I’m the one following HIM around saying “C’mon, please?  Just one teensy, weensy little hint?”  Which Jamie finds hilarious.  (Of course, that’s why I do it.  Uh huh.  That’s the only reason why I pester him to try to figure out what they are.  Suuuuuuurrrrrreeeee….)  Which one of us is the 10 year old and which is the 30-something one?

2 comments:

Strangeite said...

There is nothing wrong with not being able to wrap presents neatly. I am 31 years old and it takes me two hours to wrap one present and it still looks like one giant wad of wrapping paper stiched together with 8 rolls of tape.

For some reason my wife finds it ohhhhh sooo funny.

Becca said...

Ya know, you haven't filled us in on what was in those four neatly wrapped packages with the straight edges and taped down seams.