Monday, July 07, 2008

Grrrrrrr!

Still no news. I was supposed to receive a call on Friday regarding Jamie's tests, but since everything was closed up for the holiday, no one called. I finally got impatient and called the doctor's office today, only to be transferred about 20 times until I landed in the nurse's voice mail, where the outgoing message sweetly informed me to "leave a message and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours." Grrrrr! As soon as I know something, you'll know something.


On another note, it finally rained here today! San Antonio is about 13" BELOW average for the year, so the rain was very welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

Suze said...

Grrrrr, indeed. Jenn, I hope you don't mind I mentioned you and Jamie during our "sharing" time at church last night, so now there are several people in Madison thinking of you guys.

You can have some of our rain. We've got way too much!

Lydia said...

Double that Grrrrr!! i have experienced that before, too. You keep hanging in there. We will continue praying for you guys.

Hey, this on another note....I HAVE THE ULTIMATE RESPECT FOR YOU RAISING JAMIE< BEING A SINGLE MOTHER. These past weeks, I've had a couple of days where Geron has been at the hospital the whole day and I've been home alone with Cora. WOW, Jenn!! You have tremendous strength to do what you do day in and day out. ANd especially when Jamie is sick---I admire what you are doing! Keep hanging in there and trusting the Lord to help you through it all!