Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HP5 Tickets - at the IMAX!

Woo hoo! My boss and his wife rock! Today, as a belated administrative assistant's day present, I was given 2 advanced tickets for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The IMAX Experience. The last 30 minutes of the IMAX version are in 3D! Woo hoo! Now that's a cool present! So now I get to count down the days until July 13 (the night I chose to take Jamie to the movies). Since the IMAX lines are so long, we're going to head over there as soon as I get off work and walk Ziggy. Sure, we'll be sitting in line for about 1.5 hours, but it will be worth it to get good seats. Plus, the theatre sells pizzas and junk food, so we'll just eat a pizza for supper while we're waiting in line. But we definitely want to get there early enough to get good seats. When we saw Spiderman 3 at the IMAX, we got crummy seats way up front and you couldn't really tell what was going on because the screen was just too huge to take it all in at once. I'm totally stoked about seeing HP5!

This will be the summer of Harry, as the new book will be out the following week! Yippee!

2 comments:

Animal said...

Cool on the HP Imax...on my b-day, no less! Glad to hear Jamie is moving forward, but sorry that he might be so laid up. How's YOUR physical ailment??

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Still tighter than the skin on a bodhran. I've learned how to drive while turning my whole torso to check my mirrors rather than just my head, as that feat is impossible for me right now. Thank the Lord I have excellent peripheral vision, as well. At least it is only my neck that is super tight and painful and not my whole body anymore. I think I'll try my heating pad on it tonight - that is if I can even find the durn thing!