Friday, May 11, 2007

Mememememeeeeeee ABC's

Thanks for the tag, Animal. Well, without further ado, here's my opportunity to give you all TMI about me...

A- Available or Single: Available... (Makes me sound like a car rental or something. Yes, reservations may be made up to one year in advance by logging on to...)

B- Best Friend: I don't have any. All I have are friends whom I've adopted (or have adopted me) Now I think of them as family. Much MUCH better!

C- Cake or Pie: Cake. Cheese cake, to be exact.

D- Drink of Choice: Margarita, extra salt.

E- Essential Items: Glasses (so I have depth perception), an interesting book to read, a matchbox car or two in the bottom of my purse to keep any kidlings entertained, and some pencils/pens and I'm good to go.

F- Favorite Color: any shade or derivative of blue.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Brachs Gummi Bears (with real fruit juice!)

H- Hometown: Ummm... well, my first memories are of a tiny little town in Oklahoma that sounds like there's No Water there, and my longest running memories are of a small but growing town in Kentucky which shares the first part of its name with the first name of our first president.

I- Indulgence: Books. I've been known to spend my last $10 on a book I want.

J- January or February: January, 'cause that's the month my brother, my son and my favorite uncle on my mom's side were all born in.

K- Kids: One and three-quarters. Jamie's mine, I guess Ziggy counts as half a kid, and I consider Destiny maybe a quarter of my kid (after counting her mom, her dad, and her grandparents, I figure that should leave me about a quarter to claim)

L- Life is incomplete without: People to love and who love you in return

M- Marriage Date: Sometime in the future? (At least, I'd like to think so...)

N- Number of Siblings: biological: 3 (1 living - Joel. He doesn't blog and lives in Brooklyn, NY). "Adopted": A few, all of whom are very very very special people whom I love dearly

O- Oranges or Apples: I like both, although I generally buy apples because 1) they're cheaper; and 2) they're less messy and it doesn't take as long to get them ready to eat

P- Phobias/Fears: The dark (because I'm practically night-blind) and confined spaces (I can't stand not having the ability to move freely).

Q- Favorite Quote:
Will: "How did he escape the island?"
Pirate: "He made a raft out of sea turtles"
Will: "What did he tie them together with?"
Captain Jack Sparrow: "Human hair... from my back"

R- Reasons to smile: Jamie

S- Season: Fall, in any location where the leaves actually turn color

T- Tag Three: Becca, Julez, Tara

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I talk so much about myself, I doubt there's much about me you guys DON'T know... Ummm...Okay... Oh, wait, I think I've already told you guys that I have every line and song from "Labyrinth" memorized. Oh, I remember almost every line of every role I've ever played (and that's a lot, plus I haven't acted since Jamie was a baby)

V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I'm an equal opportunity oppressor of flora and fauna

W- Worst Habits: Finishing peoples' sentences when they're talking really slow, correcting others' grammar and spelling, being very sarcastic at almost all times

X– X-rays or Ultrasounds: In what context? I mean, if you're talking superhero powers, then X-ray vision is much cooler than ultrasound vision. I mean, what kind of superhero symbol would a person with Ultrasound vision have? Considering what an ultrasound is typically used for, I can only imagine what symbol would best portray THAT superpower. Other than that, I'd rather have neither, thank you.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: chocolate, cheese cake, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach, pizza

Z- Zodiac: Libra, on the cusp of whatever the one is that comes after it. Don't pay much attention to that stuff anymore, other than to remember that I do have characteristics of both Libras and whatever that sign is after Libra.

4 comments:

Animal said...

"Labyrinth." Bowie. Awesome!

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Luuurrrvve Bowie!

Becca said...

I'd like to make a reservation please.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Thank you, Becca, for calling the Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen hotline. For what date, time and location would you like to reserve the Mother Hen? Please note that reservations may be made up to one year in advance, and require a non-refundable deposit of 1 bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold pre-mixed margaritas.

LOL!

Are you all caught up with work now? Can you play now? Huh huh huh? Can ya can ya?