Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

We have enough stuff in the new house that it has become our new base of operations, while the old house is now in "holding the stuff we have yet to pick up" mode. The cable, phone and Internet are hooked up, so I can watch some TV tonight, and attend my classes starting Monday. Jamie and I had four hours of sleep last night, so now that everything is set up, and all the tech-type persons have come and gone who were required to get new stove installed and internet/phone/cable transferred, I'm going to take a nap. Jamie went to the movies with his big brother Bill, and I can just about guarantee you that he's asleep in the movie theatre even as we speak. Whenever I wake up, I'm going to hang some curtains so the neighbors won't see us nekkid or be able to watch TV with us.

zzzz zzzzzz z zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Becca said...

Tom warned me a couple hours ago that I should call you. He was concerned you might get too hot and bothered about the cable tech :D

ann said...

Oo! New stove! Bigger oo! New house!

I'm happy for you guys. I hope you love your new place.