Monday, June 15, 2009

Espanol

Pretend it has the little ~ over the "n". I couldn't figure out how to do it in the title. Anyhoo, I wondered why my Spanish teacher is dumping tons of homework on us, and making us cover a chapter a week and take an exam at the end of every chapter. The class I signed up for was supposed to be an 8 week class, over on July 31. I got to looking at the syllabus today, and someone changed my 8 week class to a 6 week class, ending July 10! Holy crapola! Oh my stinkin' heck! Sweet niblets, Marie! On the one hand, this is bad. Because now I'm cramming in two classes in a very short amount of time. On the other hand, this ROCKS because now I get a month and a half off of school, not just a month! I think I'm going to look at this as a blessing (but still stress over tests and whatnot).

And now, I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Good luck!! You'll do fine and then you'll party for six whole weeks!

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

No partying, just painting! LOL