I think the title says it all. So I'll just jump right on in...
1. You're given the opportunity to travel back in time and choose any other major any college you want other than teaching. Would you do it, and if so, what would you choose?
2. What's your favorite thing you've ever sung in choir?
3. If David ever offered to take you anywhere you wanted to go on vacation, regardless of where it is or how much it cost, where would you ask him to take you?
4. Where's your favorite place you've ever been on vacation? Least favorite?
5. What's your favorite childhood memory?
1. What's the funniest thing each of your children has done?
2. What's your favorite memory of when you and your husband were dating?
3. What's your favorite thing about the town you live in now? Least favorite thing?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What do you most wish for each of your children when they grow up?
1. What's your favorite speech/drama memory from high school?
2. If you were offered the chance to go back to college and finish up your degree, regardless of subject matter, what would you study and what would you do with that educational background?
3. What's the funniest thing C.J. has done so far?
4. What's the most romantic thing Tom has ever done for you?
5. What's your dream job?
I'll get to the rest of you soon, I promise. I just need to stop procrastinating and go do homework now. (and if you do your interview, please post a comment on here to make sure I go read your answers!)