I warned ya'll that I'd interview you, even if you didn't exactly ask. But first, I'll interview someone who did ask:
1. What's the best thing about being married?
2. If you could go back in time and change one moment in history (either your personal history or the history of the world), what would it be and why?
3. You've been ordered to evacuate your apartment for an indefinite amount of time, possibly for months. You're allowed to take three personal items with you. What would they be and why?
4. What's your favorite and least-favorite thing about your new town in Tennessee?
5. If you could live in any other era in history, which would it be and why?
Now for all my other fellow bloggers who didn't ask to be interviewed by me but whom I'm interviewing anyway:
1. If you could temporarily phase into one person during the Battle of the Alamo, who would it be and why that particular historical figure?
2. A ravenous horde of giant termites are attacking your home. By your estimation, you only have enough time to grab five books out of your personal collection before everything you own is devoured. What books do you choose and why?
3. What do you think is the greatest invention ever made?
4. What is your favorite and least-favorite thing about your job?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world at any time, where/when would it be?
1. What do you most look forward to Cora grows up? What do you most dread?
2. You're offered $1,000,000 to do with whatever you like but there's one catch - you and your family have to move to the other side of the world. Would you do it?
3. What's your favorite and least-favorite thing about your job? Is there a dream job you'd rather have?
4. Which TV show was better - The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family? If you could be a member of the family of either show, who would you be?
5. If you could live one year of your life over again, which would it be and why?
There are more of you I want to interview, but I don't have time right now. I have to do stuff for work. So be warned Tooz, Becca, Suze, Animal, Julez and Tara, I'll be interviewing you all next!