Friday, March 13, 2009

Ch' Ch' Ch' Changes.... and An LOLCat

There've been a lot of changes happening lately to people I care about. Make ups, break ups, shake offs, lay offs, pay cuts, hour cuts, hair cuts, birthdays, mind haze, death, life, and everything else under the sun seems to be happening all at once. I just want you all to know that, while I am crazily mixed up in the goo that got shat (this is my new favorite word) on me in the past couple of months, I do still care, I am still thinking of you, and I am still wishing you all well - I just may not have time to go to the phone/computer and call/e-mail you to tell you so. Consider this notification that you are, indeed, loved. :-)



Saw this just now and had to post it:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

Becca said...

This post makes me think of Billy Joel.