Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm So Proud of My Boy!

Down here, they have this neat feature called "parent portal" where you can log in to check grades, if your child has an overdue library book, cafeteria account balances, attendance, immunization records, etc. Well, report cards come home tomorrow, but being the impatient Mommy I am, I decided to take a peek at his final grades. I'm so proud of my boy, I just had to share it with ya'll!!!!

And that "excellent" in conduct means he's getting a bonus "prize" this month! It'll be small, but I have to reward him for his awesome behavior, not to mention all A's and B's on his report card! Yay, Jamie!!!!!!

SOCIAL STUDIES - 98
CONDUCT - Excellent
PHYS ED - Excellent
MATHEMATICS - 87
ART - Satisfactory
HANDWRITING - Satisfactory
HEALTH - Satisfactory
SCIENCE - 85
MUSIC - Satisfactory
TH ARTS - Satisfactory
READING/3 - 83
LANGUAGE ARTS - 81

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! Go Jamie!!!!!

Nice job all the way around.

When I was in school, my grades were usually something along the lines of

Mathematics: A+
English/Writing: A+
everything else: D- (or worse)

If I go back to school maybe I could get him to help me with my homework.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

You are NOT annoying, Joel! You're my wonderful, goofy brother and I miss you lots. I can't wait to see you in March. Maybe I'll have to move up our visit to your birthday. I'll have to see. I just can't wait to see you!

Love ya and miss ya!

Becca said...

Rock on, Jamie! That's awesome!

I made mostly As, the occasional B, and have the honor of having failed Home Economics in middle school!

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

And yet you love to cook now...

Tooz said...

And WHY are we surprised? That kid is capable of lots of things! Love you both.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Ah, but I didn't say I was surprised, just very proud of him. This is a HUGE improvement over his report cards at about the middle of the year last year. Also, the "Excellent" in conduct is what I'm most proud of!

Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Wait till he's a teenager. That "excellent" in conduct will disappear if heredity has anything to say about it.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't jinx it! LOL!

;-p