Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TWO MORE WEEKS...

Until school is over for the semester. YAY! Then I get a month off school before summer sessions start. Oh, glorious, wonderful month with no books to read unless I want to read them! No papers to write! No study sessions until 3 a.m.! GLORIOUS!

Right now, I'm working super hard to get all final papers written, final classroom discussions completed and cramming for final exams. Once I get room to breathe, I'll post about all kinds of stuff, I promise!

And those phone calls I haven't been able to make to several of you (you know who you are) will resume. That is, of course, unless you don't want them to. LOL! :-)

1 comment:

ann said...

I hope you're not like me and miss deadlines and end up working into that month! I would be finishing papers on the last night of school, and into the next morning... I'd say that's the only con of procrastinating--not being able to fully enjoy the last day of school. However, doing nothing the whole week before finals more might balance it out.

As much as I don't like talking on the phone, I do think about you a lot and think that if I wanted to talk on the phone, you'd be the first person I'd call! (But then I wouldn't be able to think of anything to say...)