Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Been a Long Time Since I Rock and Rolled (or blogged, for that matter)

Forgive any butchering of titles which may have taken place above.  This is mainly just a short post to state that, yes, I AM still alive.  I’ve just been super-duper busy getting everything ready to register for summer and fall, and figuring out which classes I’m taking at which of the three colleges/universities I’ll have to attend to get all my required degree components fulfilled.  I’ll write more soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Tooz said...

I sure hope things work out for you. You are going to be busier than ever. Love you.

Lydia said...

I don't believe you'll have time to write more soon. Maybe an "H" here or a "Q" there, but real words? Sounds like you're going to be really busy. I'm glad to know you're alive, though!