1. There are some people in this world who absolutely refuse to entertain the notion that they could be wrong, no matter how clear the evidence to the contrary.
2. Based on how people drive, there MUST be driver's licenses given away in cereal boxes.
3. Watching World Cup soccer is entertaining; it's even better when you're watching it with someone who actually knows the rules (even if they're on the telephone with you, and have to squelch their own reactions due to a 4-second feed delay)
4. There are still people in this world who assume you don't know what you're talking about just because you're a female
5. Doggies (and little boys) give great comfort when you've had your feelings badly hurt
6. Blogging is much more entertaining than my job
7. Two days off work generates two weeks of playing catch-up
8. Watching a strange little cartoon boy talk about poot is vastly cheering
9. A swimming pool on a 100-degree-plus day feels like heaven
10. I'm out of Texas the second I get my bachelor's. I'll worry about the Masters once I'm out of here
11. Families of the heart are priceless
12. There needs to be more love in the world (which is why I haven't ripped the face off the person to whom I refer in numbers 1 and 4! LOL!)