Sunday, December 05, 2010

What I'm Doing

I've been very busy (and very lazy) since Thanksgiving break.  I've been shamefully lax in updating my blog.  I don't have the brain cells to put too much here, but I will give you the highlights.

  • Jamie and I had a very lovely, wonderful visit over Thanksgiving.  We didn't publicize where we were going, becuase we couldn't possibly see all the people we wanted to.  Suffice it to be said that we were having a grand time and felt very loved.  Wish we were closer to home!
  • The semester is almost over for me.  Hallelujah!  My brain cells are so fried, somebody might confuse them for fast food.  Just a couple of weeks to go.
  • Jamie and I are both busy with churchly activities.  I kicked myself in the butt and we're back going to services after our hiatus there for a few weeks.  I've enjoyed it immensely!  We've also been busy with getting ready for the Christmas Cantata.  It's next weekend, and I just found out tonight I will be singing the solo I wanted.  If you can stand it, I'll try to get some video or at least audio of it and post it here.  Jamie is also singing in the Cantata, although he isn't singing any solos. He is possibly singing in a small-group backup kind of dealie, but Marc has not officially stated who is doing what on all the songs.  I just found out tonight (our penultimate rehearsal) that I'll have a solo.
  • Work is plugging along nicely.
Other than that, there isn't much to report.  I probably won't post anything on here again until after finals and the Cantata are over.  Love you all!

No comments: