Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Like "Teletubbies" Meets "Alien"

Oh, this is so wrong! It's like a horrible mutant Teletubby (well, more mutantier than usual), or some horrible mash-up between an episode of Teletubbies and that scene in Alien when that thing came out of the guy's stomach.  I just can't look at it anymore.  Please, put it away, and for goodness sake, do NOT buy this for anyone! I believe I'd rather have a Snuggie!

In case you were wondering, it's called a "peekaru". If you buy this for anyone this Christmas, that person will know, without a doubt, that you actually hate him or her. Please, spread love at Christmas, not terror and angst!

2 comments:

Suze said...

yikes!!

Jessi said...

That is horrible, however, I must leap to the defense of the Snuggie, my daughter's favorite present from last Christmas. Apparently, they rock.