Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Funeral Invitation

I just wanted to let you all know that you are invited to my son’s funeral.  It will be tonight once I get home and see the damage he did.  He called me and informed me (in tears and hysterics) that he was playing with a stick and a balloon, and the stick flew out of his hands and THROUGH the screen of our flat-screen HDTV. If you come calling at my house around 6:30, the funeral should be ready to begin. In lieu of flowers, I ask that you donate Xanax, Valium, or whatever else tranquilizer you may have on hand.  Peace be with you.

 

2 comments:

Suze said...

Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo. I don't envy either of you right now!!

Jessi said...

Aargh. This is why I am still using my grandparent's old TV from the '70's. I am just unwilling to go through that. I'm thinking about both of you. Give us an update.