Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh.....My.......

I have a secret to share - I enjoy reading stupid, trashy Yahoo! celebrity news site "OMG!". I don't know why I like it. I guess it's kind of like watching a car accident. It's horrible to stare, you don't want to keep staring.... but you just. can't. look. away. Anyway, they announced today that there is a new indie vampire flick in production. S'okay. Vampires are hot right now. It's the title and the premise that have me cracking up. It's entitled "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Undead." Yes, you read that right. The basic premise is that "Hamlet" is being produced off-Broadway by a Romanian dude who just so happens to be a vampire. Yeah, and his secret goal is to turn everybody in the cast into vampires, who will then attack the audience and turn all of THEM into vampires, who will then... you get the picture. I don't know why I'm cracking up so much over this, but I am. Go fig'!

3 comments:

Tooz said...

Cute title--sounds like a fun movie!

Becca said...

Will it have Gary Oldman and Tim Roth?

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Hah. Nope. It stars Dustin Hoffman's son, and some other famous peoples' progeny I can't remember at the mo'.