- I'm going out dancing tonight with my friend Julie. Her husband is playing in the band at a new dance hall here. The dance hall is adults only. This is part 2 of my birthday celebration. :-)
- I have a hair appointment tomorrow. Nothing fancy, just getting a trim. I may even get my eyebrows shaped. No matter how mundane the appointment, it's always nice to get to the hair salon!
- The weather has cooled off enough that it's cool and breezy. I love waking up in the morning to a chill in the air!
- My voice has recovered and I can sing again. Yay!
- Last, but not least, I have a blind date lunch on Sunday. My friend Sally set us up. Even if nothing comes of it but friendship, hey, I can always use new friends!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Friday Five: Weekend Happies
Five little things that are making me especially happy this weekend: