Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Five: Weekend Happies

Five little things that are making me especially happy this weekend:

  1. I'm going out dancing tonight with my friend Julie.  Her husband is playing in the band at a new dance hall here.  The dance hall is adults only.  This is part 2 of my birthday celebration. :-)
  2. I have a hair appointment tomorrow.  Nothing fancy, just getting a trim.  I may even get my eyebrows shaped.  No matter how mundane the appointment, it's always nice to get to the hair salon!
  3. The weather has cooled off enough that it's cool and breezy.  I love waking up in the morning to a chill in the air!
  4. My voice has recovered and I can sing again.  Yay!
  5. Last, but not least, I have a blind date lunch on Sunday.  My friend Sally set us up.  Even if nothing comes of it but friendship, hey, I can always use new friends!
What about you?  What are five things that are making you happy this weekend?

No comments: