Monday, May 12, 2008

16 Horsepower

So my brother sent me this link to a video on YouTube. All I can say is "WOW!" and why did I never listen to this before? These guys are fantastic, and there are tons of their videos and live concerts on YouTube. Thanks, Joel! I definitely think I'm going to see if I can find any of their CDs and buy them. Here's another one of their videos:



In other news, Jamie only has about three or four weeks of school left (yay!). I also got all my grades back, and have again managed to scrape together straight A's. Yay, me! Seriously, though, I think the pressure I put on myself to get such good grades is killing brain cells. I definitely feel the brain drain after a semester of school is over. Oh, well, it won't last forever.

Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

ann said...

Yay you!