Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Huh? Wha'?

Okay, so I understand the underlying message Greenpeace is trying to send by building a giant replica of Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat. I really do.

BUT...

Does anybody else see the irony here?

"Like, I'm sooo bummed that global warming isn't, like, a high enough priority with governments around the world and junk. So, like, I'm going to cut down all these trees, and build a big wooden boat, so like, maybe, these gnarly countries will do something about global warming, and ozone, and smog and junk. Yeah, like, that's how to fight global warming. Cut DOWN a bunch of TREES!"

3 comments:

Suze said...

REALLY good point, Jenn. Maybe they're using recycled wood? If so, they would have said, I guess. They should have built it out of bamboo or recycled cardboard!

Animal said...

I just hope they don't forget the unicorns this time around!

Tooz said...

Or the dinosaurs!