Okay, okay, I've procrastinated long enough on doing this Meme that Suze tagged me with. Considering school has started back, I just moved into a new place, work has gotten more hectic, etc., y'all are lucky I've updated at all, much less twice in one week.
So, here goes...
6 Weird Things About Me
1. I can rapidly flare my nostrils at will like some mutant bunny-woman scenting for danger. This trick often comes in handy when I'm trying to get fussy babies to quit squalling.
2. My eyes change color from bright/light blue, to sea green, to steel gray, to yellow, depending on what mood I'm in. My son has inherited this nifty little genetic fluke.
3. I have two toe-nails on each of my pinky toes. I call my teeny little second set of nails my "dew-claws". (Jamie did not inherit this particular fluke, though.)
4. If I work on a project or assignment well in advance of the deadline, I usually get a failing grade. If I do it at the last minute, I get an "A". This is my justification for my extreme procrastination.
5. I actually enjoy wearing dress shoes with heel heights of 3" or more. Several of my dress shoes I wear to work even have 4" heels. In my book, the higher the heel, the better the shoe. And for those of you who don't know me - I'm not a short woman. I like skyscraper heels so I can look like some sort of Amazonian woman.
6. I have a freakishly accurrate memory, especially when it comes to numbers and remembering conversations verbatim. However, memorizing numbers is about all I can do in that department. I'm so terrible at math I can barely balance a check book. Yet I can recall the project number and project specifics for any given client in my company's project listing. I also can repeat back to my boss three weeks or more later the specific instructions he gave me for any given client correspondence. Must be all those scripts I read and memorized in high school and college. Thank you, Ms. Moore!
There, it's done! And if you haven't already been tagged to do this by someone else, then that means I'm tagging you now. Go get blogging people!