Saturday, August 25, 2007

Family Angst Update

So, it looks like Jamie and I won't be travelling to the family reunion next weekend after all. The tickets are way too expensive this close to the fact. So, I called my aunt and we're discussing a mini reunion in the spring when I have more money. We're talking like doing a backyard barbeque kind of thing. This is the best I could do, as I had already spent money on tickets for my thanksgiving travel plans. But Patty seemed excited about the idea.

My travel plans for thanksgiving are now set, as well. I'm looking forward to the trip. School starts Monday for me and Jamie, so I'm pretty excited about that, as well.

Well, I've got a touch of a stomach bug right now, so I'm going to go lay down and watch TV with Jamie. Hugs to you all.

No comments: